Partager :

file 2024 IHE Canada Chair Election

il y a 2 mois 4 jours #9137 par Derek Ritz
Réponse de Derek Ritz sur le sujet 2024 IHE Canada Chair Election
Hello, IHE Canada teammates, from rainy Paris. :)
We are so lucky to be faced with such excellent options in our upcoming election!
I continue to be amazed at the truly impressive national "bench strength" we have in health informatics. And we are entering a wonderful time for IHE Canada. There is a growing understanding of (and role for) IHE's methodology, artefacts, and testing capacities. B) We seem to be having a bit of a "moment"!
I wish good luck to both our candidates -- and let's all commit, as a community, to helping our new chair succeed in articulating and demonstrating IHE's value proposition to our domestic stakeholders and in representing Canada's requirements and expectations to the IHE International Board.
Warm wishes,
Derek

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

il y a 2 mois 4 jours #9136 par Michael Nusbaum
Daniel:

Your enthusiasm, passion, and expertise is highly-valued with the IHE community here in Canada, and around the globe. Thank you for your years of service, and I look forward to your continued involvement in IHE Canada in the years to come.

Whomever ascends to become Chair after next week's election, I'm certain, will draw upon your energy and your broad contribution of ideas to form an integral part of our national deployment committee's plans for the future. No matter the outcome of the election, I personally very much look forward to working with you in this regard.

il y a 2 mois 4 jours #9135 par Tarek Kadoura
Thank you Michael!

il y a 2 mois 4 jours #9134 par Tarek Kadoura
Thank you David!

il y a 2 mois 4 jours #9133 par Tarek Kadoura
Thank you Daniel! we understand and respect your decision, we look forward to collaborating with you as we navigate the exciting developments within IHE Canada!

il y a 2 mois 4 jours #9132 par Daniel Berezeanu
Dear Esteemed Colleagues,

I would like to express my sincere gratitude for the honor of being nominated for the position of Chair. It is indeed humbling to be considered for such an important role within our IHE Canada national deployment committee.

As we navigate through exciting times within IHE Canada, I'm writing to extend a warm invitation to each of you to actively help us relaunch our vibrant community. Our recent successes and the increasing adoption of IHE standards and methodology worldwide and in Canada present us with unparalleled opportunities for collaboration and accelerated interoperability.

While I am deeply honored by Shamil's nomination for the role of Chair, given my current commitments and engagements with other organizations, I regret to inform you that I am unable to pursue the chair position at this time. However, I believe it's imperative that we collectively seize this moment to harness our shared momentum. Together, we can propel our organization to even greater heights.

I urge you to join us in surfing on the latest waves of achievements and advancements within our field. Your expertise, insights, and contributions are invaluable as we continue to drive positive change and innovation.

Let us come together to celebrate our accomplishments, share best practices, and chart the course for a future filled with promise and opportunity.

Warm regards,
Daniel

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.