Partager :

lightbulb IHE has published a new Strategic Plan... and it has important implications.

il y a 1 an 6 mois #8049 par Derek Ritz
Hi all -- and happy autumn! I hope everyone had a good summer and is re-charged for the resumption of activities (including in-person meetings, again)! B)

News FLASH: On September 10, IHE International published its new 2022 Strategic Plan!
IHE's new strategy is pretty big news and will have important implications for Canada. I'm proud to say that, as IHE Canada Liaison, I was on the IHE Board subcommittee that drafted this new strategic plan. I had a chance to provide input regarding the things that are important to supporting Canada's uptake of the IHE Methodology and our adoption of Gazelle-supported Projectathons as both an instrument of INNOVATION and, eventually, as an instrument of GOVERNANCE. I'm happy to report that Canada's views and our national ambitions are well served by this new strategy.

Please, it is a short read, so take a moment and look at what's new for IHE. The IHE Strategic Plan document can be found on IHE's website, here. I also prepared a short "bite-sized video" that explains the new plan in 300 seconds or less. The video is found here .

I'll be hosting a webinar next Monday -- Sep-26, at noon EDT. The webinar will review and discuss the new IHE Strategy plus provide a short read-out of the Canadian delegation's activities at the IHE European Connectathon held last week in Montreux, Switzerland. At this event, bilateral meetings were held with the Swiss and Dutch delegations as well as informal meetings with UK, French, Czech and Belgian delegates. An enlightening "Future of Gazelle" meeting was also hosted by IHE Catalyst.
Register for the webinar, here: infoway-inforoute.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZclc-6hrTMoHdGeiHWwAGtIirmHzcxQVjCJ

I know it is short notice, but I hope many of you can attend the webinar. The strategy discussion and Connectathon readout will both be, I think, very relevant to our national digital health agenda and goals we have for pan-Canadian interoperability.

See you Monday, :)
Derek

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.