Partager :

file Feb-9 Webinar: pan-Canadian Patient Summary (PS:CA) introduction and Projectathon sign-up details

il y a 2 ans 2 mois #7538 par Derek Ritz
Hi Mike -- I've pinged Attila and he's going to follow up with you directly.
I don't know if you've viewed the webinar recording, but I gave a special shout-out to you and the work you've done, lo these many years, to lead us to the happy day of hosting a Canadian Projectathon! :-)
Warmest regards,
Derek

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

il y a 2 ans 2 mois #7535 par Michael Nusbaum
Derek, so sorry I was not available to see the webinar. I know you've published a recording, but can you also obtain/publish the slide deck that Attila presented? Many thanks. Mike.

il y a 2 ans 2 mois #7533 par Derek Ritz
Hi all -- and thanks to the folks who attended Wednesday's IHE Canada community meeting on the pan-Canadian Patient Summary specifications and the upcoming Projectathon to progress these specs towards a Trial Implementation release. A special thanks to our keynote presenter, Attila Farkas, who led a terrific presentation and follow-up Q&A (as always). B)

For any who missed the webinar, or who would like to review it, the video recording may be found, here .

Please note: the deadline for registering to participate in the Projectathon is Feb-14 (Monday). This is also the deadline for submitting public comments and feedback on the PS:CA and CA:FeX specifications. You can find information about both topics, here .

Thanks again for a really insightful webinar this week. Stay safe and well, everybody, and have a terrific weekend.
Derek

il y a 2 ans 2 mois - il y a 2 ans 2 mois #7503 par Derek Ritz
Attention Canadian digital health community B) (IHE, HL7 FHIR, DICOM, SNOMED, ISO... all teammates!):

IHE Canada is hosting an information session on the pan-Canadian Patient Summary initiative (PS:CA) and on the upcoming Projectathon event that will be used to progress this important work in collaboration with jurisdictional and vendor partners. The webinar is scheduled for February 9, 12:00-1:00pm EST and the registration link is here .

This is a big step for digital health in Canada. At the webinar, Attila Farkas will give an introduction to the PS:CA initiative and describe how a Projectathon-based approach (leveraging the IHE Gazelle conformance-testing platform) will be leveraged to progress this important work.

Participation in the Projectathon is still open -- this webinar will provide important information for vendors who would like to sign up to play one or more "actor" roles in the PS:CA workflows. Detailed information about the PS:CA specifications can be found here .

See you on February 9th! Between now and then -- stay safe and well, everybody.
Derek
Dernière édition: il y a 2 ans 2 mois par Derek Ritz.

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.