Partager :

check HNY! Welcome back... and here's some IHE news re: the 2021 North American Connectathon.

il y a 3 ans 3 mois #6579 par Derek Ritz
Hi all -- just a reminder to all of our been-super-busy teammates... the DEADLINE for system-testing registration to the North American (virtual) IHE Connectathon is TODAY. :blink:

The registration website is here .

Have a great weekend, everyone!
Derek

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

il y a 3 ans 3 mois #6553 par Derek Ritz

il y a 3 ans 3 mois #6552 par Cori Thompson
Hello Mike, Derek, I registered for the IPS track last week and just received the intro email from Sandy Vance. My understanding is track leads will reach out soon. Looking forward to the Connectathon!

il y a 3 ans 3 mois #6548 par Michael Nusbaum
Thanks for the update, Derek. And... as usual, your videos really help to illustrate the benefits of IHE in both the LMIC and the more general context. Bravo.

I'd like to also urge Canadian solution providers to consider testing their products using the IPS Profile at the North American Connectathon. We have been actively discussing how IPS could be leveraged here in Canada, and there is no better or more effective way to help pave the way than getting your product tested and verified at North America's (and the world's) premier conformance testing event. Let's get Canada on the map as one of the world's leading IPS communities!!

il y a 3 ans 3 mois #6547 par Derek Ritz
Hi all -- and welcome to a 2021 filled with something we all need... HOPE! :lol:

I want to share information about the upcoming IHE North American Connectathon which will be, for the first time, a virtual event. IHE International sent out the registration announcement last month, so this is a reminder that the sign-up date for organizations that wish to conformance-test their solutions at this year's event is Jan-15 (less than two weeks away!).

For those in our community that do work in international markets, especially in low and middle income countries (LMIC), I also want to make a special announcement about the global health track that IHE is running, this year. I'm helping prepare the "showcase" storyboard for this track and will be happy to provide more details to anyone who's interested. More information can be found in two short videos I prepared for the online Asia eHealth Information Network (AeHIN) virtual General Meeting that starts this Thursday and runs every Thursday in January. Video #1 provides an overview of the two key IHE profiles that will be the foundation of this demonstration track. Video #2 puts this in the context of AeHIN's GAPS framework (Governance, Architecture, Programme management, and Standards).

IHE Connectathons represent the longest-running, most-influential digital health conformance-testing events in the world. Please visit the IHE website to learn more about opportunities for testing, for participating in the global health demonstration track, and for attending the companion Conference (which can be signed-up for, separately). Also note -- for open source or global public goods solution providers -- IHE continues to offer the IRAP scholarships which cover solution registration fees.

Happy new year, everyone, and stay safe and well, my friends,
Derek

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.