Partager :

file Upcoming IHE Webinar: Integrating Social Determinants of Health (SDOH) Data to Address Health More Holistically

il y a 4 ans 7 mois #5317 par Andrea MacLean
Dear IHE Community members:

I received notification of this webinar in my email today and thought I would share it, knowing all of the interest in Canada in Social Determinants of Health. I recognize the names of some of the individuals from the HL7 Gravity project and others, so I am sure that there is lots to learn and share.

More information, including registration is listed below.

Webinar: Integrating SDOH Data to Address Health More Holistically

Wednesday, October 23, 2019, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm ET

Healthcare organizations have begun to recognize the value of understanding and addressing Social Determinants of Health (SDOH) as part of the patient's clinical assessment and treatment plans. However, challenges remain in defining, standardizing and integrating this data into patient care. This Interoperability & HIE Community Roundtable (www.himss.org/get-involved/community/interoperability-health-information-exchange) examines current efforts to address these challenges and highlights a path forward for meaningful integration of SDOH data into the healthcare ecosystem. Register (www.himss.org/event/himss-fall-2019-quarterly-interoperability-hie-community-roundtable) now and support our friends in the Interoperability & HIE Community!

Thank you.

Regards,

Andrea

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.