Quand ils ouvriront une session pour la première fois après le 31 mars 2024, tous les utilisateurs d'un compte Inforoute devront reconfirmer leur acceptation des contrats de licence et des conditions d'utilisation. En savoir plus >

Partager :

compress IHE Canada 2019 draft report plus new IHE Profiles out for public comment

il y a 4 ans 11 mois - il y a 4 ans 10 mois #4935 par Derek Ritz
Thanks, Alex, for the reply. :)

In section 3.2 where I suggest there is a potential opportunity for collaboration regarding the IHE testing platform I was thinking that the collaborators would be Canada Health Infoway (which is the home for both Canada's HL7 and IHE national committees) and IHE International, which is the IP holder for the Gazelle test platform that underpins Connectathons. In Europe and in the US, there are national initiatives that leverage the IHE test infrastructure to support "projectathons"; these are basically project-specific (or national-extension specific) conformance-testing Connectathons. I was thinking it would be something similar (although I live in hope for a permanent national conformance test centre).

The webinars referenced in section 3.3 will be targeted to our IHE Canada community. I have every expectation that the subject matter will be of interest to others -- but the purpose of the webinars will be to look at topics of interest to us, domestically, even if they originate from outside. As an example -- I thought a recent webinar related to the FHIR profile of the International Patient Summary was fantastic, and relevant, even though it was not directly targeted to a Canadian context. Also of note -- I'm hoping that we will do collaborative webinars with others (e.g. the FHIR working group, the ISO committee, DICOM, CAP, etc.); IHE is a profiling organization, after all, so there are always Standards Development Organizations (and their standards) that are implied partners in our work.

I hope this is helpful. In your view, Alex -- would the document benefit from including some of these clarifications?
Warmest regards,
Derek
Dernière édition: il y a 4 ans 10 mois par Derek Ritz.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

il y a 4 ans 11 mois #4931 par Alexander Goel
Hi Derek,

Really appreciate the work that went in to this paper. It's a great summary of all the great work that has been done this year.

On page 4 in Section 3.2 who would be the collaborators referred to? "This is expected to lead to a need for a CA-Core conformance-testing capability and this challenge could also be a potential opportunity for collaboration regarding the IHE testing platform."

On page 6 in Section 3.3 "IHE Canada will host 3-5 webinars in 2019 to review IHE activities (current and future)"
Are these IHE activities, International, North American, European, Canada, USA, or all of the above?

il y a 4 ans 11 mois - il y a 4 ans 11 mois #4926 par Derek Ritz
Hi teammates -- please can I ask you to review the Draft for comment -- IHE Canada 2019 Report . Every year, we present a national deployment committee report to the IHE Board and our turn is coming up again, soon. This year, we want to have community review of and input into this annual report.

We will have a webinar on May 8 to discuss comments and inputs on the 2019 report and to arrive at a consensus document. Also -- we'll use the meeting to introduce new IHE Profiles (including a number of FHIR Profiles important to our Canadian context) that are being released for public comment. Although we don't need to develop an IHE Canada consensus position on these (each IHE member can individually submit comments), it will be useful to garner inputs from the community and find a way to ensure they are taken into account by the respective IHE technical committees. :)
The webinar details are below. I hope we can have broad attendance!

Topic: Review IHE Canada 2019 report and new IHE profiles up for public comment
Time: May 8, 2019 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
zoom.us/j/889030334

One tap mobile
+16475580588,,889030334# Canada
8557038985,,889030334# Canada Toll-free

Dial by your location
+1 647 558 0588 Canada
855 703 8985 Canada Toll-free
Meeting ID: 889 030 334
Find your local number: zoom.us/u/ac9mnEmsew
Dernière édition: il y a 4 ans 11 mois par Derek Ritz. Raison: fixed typos

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.