Partager :

exclamation-circle Congratulations to Derek Ritz: IHE Canada Liaison

il y a 5 ans 8 mois #4239 par David Koff
Very sincere congratulations, Derek, you will make a difference. Canada has always been an active supporter of IHE and you will keep us engaged.
All the best,
David Koff

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

il y a 5 ans 8 mois #4238 par Derek Ritz
Hi all.

First -- a heartfelt thanks to my friend and colleague, Mike Nusbaum. Mike and I had a chance, today, to discuss and strategize about ways to progress the digital health agenda in Canada. There is important work to do, and I am so looking forward to working with Mike and with everyone to get started on doing it!
Second -- thanks so much to the IHE Canada community for the honour of being voted IHE Canada Liaison. Also, a particular thank-you for the many congratulatory notes; very nice!
Third -- I'd like to thank Andrea and Linda for their help in getting me set up and trained regarding some of the administrative tools that Infoway has put in place to support our IHE Canada community. It was much appreciated!
Lastly -- I want to extend thanks, on behalf of all of us, to Lynn Zucker, who so ably represented Canada at the IHE International board during her tenure. Lynn, I will maintain that high standard, I promise!

Next week marks the return of kids back to school and the beginning/resuming of work activities for many of us. Let's -- all of us -- enjoy these last summer days and look forward to kicking off a new chapter in Canada's digital health journey after the Labour Day break. B)

Warmest regards,
Derek

il y a 5 ans 8 mois #4237 par Andrea MacLean
The IHE community and Canada Health Infoway would like to congratulate Derek Ritz on his election to position of IHE Canada Liaison. (infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/resources/docs/ihe/2611-ihe-canada-liaison-role-description)

Derek was elected by the community to be an “agent of change” who believes in the importance of embracing and implementing simpler, meaningful and evidence based solutions that engage as many players in digital health as possible.

Infoway would like to thank both Michael Nusbaum and Derek Ritz for running for election for the IHE Canada Liaison position.

It was a great election that served to revitalize interest in the IHE community on InfoCentral with very different approaches and amazing skill sets.

While there can be only one winner of the election, we know that the IHE community is in good hands with leaders like Derek and Michael out there to help guide us on this journey.

Derek, we all look forward to being agents of change with you, and again congratulations.

Regards,

Andrea

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.