Partager :

file Question about the Use of IDMP specifications in Canada

il y a 9 ans 3 mois #265 par Tanya Achilles
Hi Jean,

I followed up again with Health Canada and I'm waiting for a response.

Tanya

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

il y a 9 ans 3 mois #239 par Tanya Achilles
Hi Jean and Don,

The main contact at Health Canada around this work, Heather Sutcliffe, is no longer working there. I did reach out to Carolyn Bourque and she is looking to find someone else to respond to this question.

Thanks,
Tanya

il y a 9 ans 3 mois #238 par Don Newsham
Jean Duteau,
Greetings and I appreciate your comment and question. I don't have an immediate answer but I do know Health Canada is engaged on IDMP standards with ISO. I will dig into your question and either find you a contact or an answer and get back to you. Great to hear from you. Stay tuned.
Don

il y a 9 ans 3 mois #234 par Jean Duteau
I am trying to find some information on the use of the ISO IDMP specifications within Canada. These would be ISO 11238 (Substances), ISO 11239 (Dose Forms, Route of Administration, Packaging), ISO 11240 (Units of Measure), ISO 11615 (Manufactured Products), ISO 11616 (Pharmaceutical Products).

I am currently using them with a number of international clients and I have some feedback on the new Implementation Guides that have come out and will continue to be balloted. One of the questions that I receive from my clients is whether Health Canada or other stakeholders in Canada will be using these specifications. I am unsure exactly who to reach out to in Canada to find out, so I am hoping that this new forum might at least lead me to people to ask, if not provide the answer directly.

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.