Partager :

map-pin Greetings ISO/TC215 Friends - Welcome to 2015

il y a 9 ans 3 mois #218 par Don Newsham
A warm welcome to this new ISO Community Site and to our 2015 year. Anyone who's been with us for a while knows that we're in the usual busy time for standards activities with the post Berlin Meeting action list well underway and the preparations for the upcoming April Plenary meeting just starting. Bev and I entered votes just today for 3 work items, including the new Framework of Event Data and Reporting Definitions for the Safety of Health Software and the revised 27799 Health informatics -- Information security management in health using ISO/IEC 27002. Those are just some examples of the month to month work of our Mirror Committee here in Canada for TC215.

I want to highlight here priority standards communities / domains where ISO/ TC215 will be engaged with in this year. Those include:
- Tooling
- Clinical Requirements
- Medication Management
- Interoperability Specifications
- Harmonized Technical Standards
- Patient Safety (a potential new community)

Stay tuned for more information and feel free to join in the discussions providing your input and feedback to myself or any member of the Mirror Committee of ISO/TC215.

Happy New Year
Don

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.