Partager :

file DRAFT ISO Workforce_Roles_and_Capabilities_for_Terminology_and_Terminology_Services ballot

il y a 6 ans 4 mois #3427 par Beverly Knight
Hello
Kelly Abrams and myself are very pleased to share a DRAFT document being balloted at ISO.

In 2013, based on a recommendation from national stakeholders, Canada Health Infoway and the Canadian Health Information Management Association (CHIMA) partnered together in the development of a Canadian clinical terminology professional certification. The work was informed by input from a national advisory group. It has gained international interest and therefore now being balloted as an ISO Technical specification. There have been some modifications made during the process to make it suitable for international usage.

Kelly and I have tried to ensure this document remained relevant to Canadians, but your review and comments are welcome and will be included in the Canadian final position to approve this technical specification.

You can find the documents here - DRAFT-ISO Workforce_Roles_&_Capabilities_for_Terminology_Services-Ballot due Jan31, 2018 . Your comments must be submitted before January 30th 2018.

Kelly and I are also happy to say that the University of Victoria is starting to include this in their program next year.

if you have questions, please reach out to Beverly at Cette adresse courriel est protégée contre les robots spammeurs. Vous devez activer le JavaScript pour la visualiser. or Kelly at Cette adresse courriel est protégée contre les robots spammeurs. Vous devez activer le JavaScript pour la visualiser.

thankyou
Beverly and Kelly

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.