Partager :

file New e-prescribing Standards Working Group

il y a 7 ans 10 mois #1451 par Tasha Shaw-Verbic
The e-prescribing Standards Working Group kick off meeting is this coming Monday, 12pm - 1pm ET.

The agenda and teleconference details are now available here .

The purpose of this working group is to bring stakeholders – such as jurisdictional subject matter experts, vendors, pharmacists and prescribers – together to participate in the review and discussion of emerging standards that support e-Prescribing in Canada.
The meeting will provide an introduction to the working group’s scope, logistics for future meetings, and time permitting, an overview of data elements.

All are welcome to join.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

il y a 7 ans 10 mois #1435 par Beverly Knight
Hello
the new e-prescribing standards working group site is up and can be found here - ic.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/collaboration/wg/eprescribing-standards

I would like to encourage you to join the working group and participate. Jean Duteau and myself will be leading this wg and would be very happy to report to the Medication Management community from time to time on progress.

the first meeting is July 11 th noon ET and the agenda can be found here eRx Stds WG 20160711 Agenda
thankyou
beverly

il y a 7 ans 10 mois #1424 par Beverly Knight
hi
thankyou and everyone who has indicated interest in this working group. I am hopeful that the new e-prescribing Working group site will be up on InfoCentral shortly and will point everyone to it.

We are hoping to kick off the working group in early July and meet every other week (for an hour) to discuss e-prescribing data elements and FHIR messages. we expect most of the discussions will take place over 3 months and meetings may trail off for a couple more months up to November or December.

more to come shortly
Beverly

il y a 7 ans 10 mois #1423 par Andrea Ernst-Bissinger
Hello Bev,

QuadraMed is interested in actively participating in the e-Prescribing Standards working group. Can you provide us with an estimate of the time commitment required and also whether discussions will be via Telco or in person? Many thanks,

Andrea

il y a 7 ans 11 mois #1394 par Beverly Knight
Hello
I am excited to let you know that Infoway will be initiating an “e-prescribing Standards Working Group” in early July. It is a new working group that will support the e-Prescribing priority in Canada and address the interoperability requirements for: the electronic creation and transmission of a prescription between an authorized prescriber and a patient’s pharmacy of choice

The purpose of this working group is to bring interested stakeholders (such as jurisdiction subject matter experts (medication management and standards expertise), vendors (knowledge-based, EMR, pharmacy systems, etc), pharmacists and prescribers) together to participate in the review and discussion of emerging e-prescribing standards that support e-prescribing in Canada.

I will update this posting with the link to the new working group and information about the first call as soon as possible. Please reply to this posting or email me if you would like more information or are interested in participating.

Thankyou and Please watch for updates.
Beverly Knight

Here is a powerpoint presentation to provide you with some information on the working group.

e-prescribing Working Group - call for participation

Modérateurs: Linda MonicoSeema Nayani

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.