Partager :

file Capturing Animal Prescription and Dispenses on an Owners Clinical Profile

il y a 7 ans 10 mois #1384 par Jennifer Runge

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

il y a 7 ans 10 mois #1383 par Tanya Achilles
I confirmed with Richard Coombs in Newfoundland that they are not currently capturing dispenses for animals in their DIS.

Thanks,
Tanya

il y a 7 ans 10 mois #1379 par Tanya Achilles
Hi Jennifer,

When I look at HL7 Explorer it shows that Patient animal contactible is used in two interactions:

PORX_IN020060CA: Record device dispense processing request
PORX_IN020190CA: Record dispense processing request

This should support both device and drug dispenses.
You can see it in HL7 Explorer here: infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/extra/ca/cerx442-html/html/message.html?COCT_MT050303CA

I believe that Newfoundland planned to include animal dispenses within the scope of their DIS, but I think that they may have taken it out of scope. Let me see if I can find out.

Thanks,
Tanya

il y a 7 ans 10 mois #1378 par Jennifer Runge
We have had a request from a client to start capturing Prescriptions and Dispenses filled at the Pharmacy for Animals/Pets on the owners clinical profile. The requirement is from the Coroners office who wants to know all the drugs that could possibly be in a persons system at the time of death including veterinary prescriptions filled at the pharmacy. From looking in the model I can see that there is COCT_MT050303CA - Patient animal contactible which is described as "Used when animal services are attached to a human patient record. E.g. narcotics prescribed for a pet may be attached to the owner's record for monitoring of abuse. " But from looking at the schema it looks like it can only be attached to a device. Just wondering if anyone has captured Veterinary Prescription and Dispenses on the owners profile and how it was accomplished in the messaging.

Thanks
Jennifer

Modérateurs: Linda MonicoSeema Nayani

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.