Partager :

file Vaccine names - feedback requested on drop-list options

il y a 8 ans 6 mois #786 par Tara Mawhinney
ic.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/resources/docs/pubhealth

I am the Infoway Public Health SME working on immunization interoperability standards. Our Public Health Surveillance (PHS) Community working group has come up with two options for "client" or "clinician-friendly" pick-lists for displaying "historic" (non-Trade Name) vaccines to populate immunization histories. This content would be used as the display in drop lists for EMRs, eChart, pharmacy systems, public portals / consumer apps (for example).

I have posted an Excel spreadsheet in the documents section of the PHS Forum (link above) with the two options we are considering for the drop list. We would appreciate your input (especially from non-public health stakeholders - docs, pharms, general public) .

Please provide your comments by October 19th as our working group will be meeting to confirm the recommendation that week. Let me know if you have any questions, or are interested in participating and I will include you in the meeting invite.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Modérateurs: Linda MonicoSeema Nayani

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.