Partager :

file Infoway's Corporate Plan for 2018-2019 - A great step towards medication safety

il y a 6 ans 1 mois #3734 par Lisa Sever
I am very excited about Infoway’s 2018-19 Corporate Plan to focus on two strategic goals. This is great news for medication safety:

First goal: PrescribeIT
The continued expansion of this electronic prescribing solution has already identified a multitude of ways to prevent medication errors. Visit the devoted website often to get updates and sign-up to be part of this solution: www.prescribeit.ca/

Second goal: Provide Canadians and their Providers with Access to Personal Health Information (PHI) and Digital Health Services

Highlighting the Access to PHI, all prescribers, pharmacists and nurses in every sector have been faced with making medication related decisions with incomplete or no information, putting patients at risk of harm. Expediting this access is critical.

Both of these goals have tremendous potential to increase the safety of medication management for Canadians.

See the report: infoway-inforoute.ca/en/component/edocman/resources/i-infoway-i-corporate/business-plans/3454-summary-corporate-plan-2018-2019

Lisa
ISMP Canada

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Modérateurs: Linda MonicoSeema Nayani

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.