Partager :

file Canadian Clinical Drug Data Set Pubic Review June 7th to July 7th

il y a 6 ans 10 mois #2749 par Monica Hazra
Has a new date been set for the next meeting ?

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

il y a 6 ans 10 mois #2739 par Monica Hazra
My apologies to you and your colleagues. I have just found answers to the questions I asked in this thread. Is there a way that I can bookmark this thread as I keep on losing it and it is important to our discussion tomorrow.

il y a 6 ans 11 mois #2716 par Beverly Knight
Hello
Health Canada and Infoway are inviting stakeholders to participate in a public review of the Canadian Clinical Drug Data Set from June 7 to July 7th, 2017. Feedback is requested on the file structure and application of editorial guidelines to a small volume of representative content.

You can access the data set and supporting information here:
InfoCentral - infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/standards/health-information/ccdd
Infoscribe with our standards - infoscribe.infoway-inforoute.ca/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=23135511
Terminology gateway for access to the files - tgateway.infoway-inforoute.ca/html/ccdd.html?id=1.2.3.4

please send your comments and questions to Cette adresse courriel est protégée contre les robots spammeurs. Vous devez activer le JavaScript pour la visualiser.

thankyou
Beverly

Modérateurs: Linda MonicoSeema Nayani

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.