Partager :

file Canadian Clinical Drug Data Set Conference call -June 20th 11am ET

il y a 6 ans 10 mois #2771 par Beverly Knight
thankyou for those who participated in the discussion. The slides used on the call can be found here 20170620-Discussion Slides

The meeting notes can be found here; 20170620 - Canadian Clinical Drug Data Set Meeting Notes

If anyone finds I have misrepresented the discussion, please let me know.

Beverly

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

il y a 6 ans 10 mois #2731 par Monica Hazra
It would be really helpful to clarify the purpose of paper 14. Is this in response to the opioid crisis and are you setting up the framework for the misuse of other agents ? Paper 14 makes reference to prescription opioids and those available as OTC products. But, the opioid crisis includes opioids that patients are using recreationally. IT would be nice when all data is captured digitally, should there be another crisis.... to run a DUR and start inviting patients to have naloxone on hand/ target education to these individuals.

il y a 6 ans 11 mois #2706 par Beverly Knight
hi
thankyou for your comments. I think it is best to discuss on the.

here is my initial thoughts; Since our focus is the national drug Terminology itself, we have focused on identifying the medicinal products only. And now we understand there is a need to not only identify the medicinal products for clinical and digital health use, but also identify some other characteristics such as whether the medicinal product happens to be an opioid or perhaps a narcotic.
look forward to the discussion
beverly

il y a 6 ans 11 mois #2699 par Monica Hazra
Thank you for all the work that went into Paper 14. Are you referring to opioid management in cancer and non cancer conditions ? Or is the focus on non cancer pain management ? Thanks.

il y a 6 ans 11 mois #2693 par Beverly Knight
hi
we have the following topics with discussion papers for you to review prior to the call to enable a good discussion.
Manufactured Product DIN Granularity issue:
Issue Paper 12, Manufactured Product and DIN Granularity

and
Supporting Opiod Management using the Canadian Clinical Drug Data Set
Issue Paper 14, Supporting Opiod Management Using the CCDD

Look forward to the discussion
Beverly

il y a 6 ans 11 mois #2689 par Monica Hazra
Prior to the meeting, is there anything to review ?

Modérateurs: Linda MonicoSeema Nayani

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.