Partager :

file Medication Management Working Group meetings

il y a 7 ans 1 mois #2348 par Seema Nayani
Hi Everyone,

The Medication Management Working Group met yesterday - March 21st, 2017.

Few of the items that were discussed:

1) Based on Doodle poll feedback, the meeting time will remain the same (alternate Tuesdays at 12 p.m. EST).
2) I have sent out an email requesting feedback regarding the best way to manage and share links.
3) We discussed the upcoming webinar on April 11th, and Lisa Sever advised an update to the Paper to Electronic MedRec Implementation Toolkit will be released soon. More details to follow.

Next meeting will be March 28th at 12 p.m. EST (last meeting was an exception to the usual meeting rotation).

Kind regards,
Seema

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

il y a 7 ans 2 mois #2251 par Seema Nayani
Hi Everyone,

We had a great discussion today. Here is a summary:

1) We may be looking for an alternate time to meet – I will send out a Doodle poll to the Working Group members. We’ll keep the next meeting (March 21st, 12 pm EST) as this is the exception to the meeting series. Just a reminder, the Working Group is open to any community members wanting to join.
2) The members are working on refining our "about" section of the community, including updating the key resource and events sections.
If you have any links or events you would like to bring to the attention of the Working Group, please reply to this thread.

I will post all future meeting summaries in this thread.

Kind regards,
Seema

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Modérateurs: Linda MonicoSeema Nayani

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.