Partager :

file DICOM Letter Ballot for Review (Proposed DICOM Correction Package #113 (CPack-113))

il y a 2 ans 6 mois #7258 par Joanie Harper
Thanks Elliot.

I have noted your comment and will include it when I submit the response to the letter ballot.

If anyone else has any comments, I will be submitting the response on Wednesday morning.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

il y a 2 ans 6 mois - il y a 2 ans 6 mois #7257 par Elliot Silver
Joanie,

CP-2126 proposes adding several type 1 elements to the ROI Contour Module. I don't believe you can add mandatory elements to existing modules. These should be made type 3 or 1C (perhaps with a condition of: for each of the three new attributes, it is is required if either of the other two are present).

I recommend approving all CP, but providing that comment.

Elliot.
Dernière édition: il y a 2 ans 6 mois par Elliot Silver. Raison: Added recommendation,

il y a 2 ans 7 mois #7145 par Joanie Harper
Hello all,
There is a letter ballot for Proposed DICOM Correction Package #113 (CPack-113)

CPs are batched into CPacks for balloting to the DICOM Standard Committee members. Approved corrections are incorporated into the next edition of the DICOM Standard, which is now released 5 times a year, following each WG-06 Base Standard meeting. Correction Proposals may address:
• Ambiguities – standard text that is not precise or leads to various interpretations.
• Clarifications – to facilitate the interpretation of the Standard but not change the spec
• Errata – correction of normative and informative errors.
• Inconsistencies – sections of the Standard that contain conflicting definitions.
• Omissions – Obvious text was not included in the Standard.

The following Correction Proposals, approved by WG-06, are included in this ballot:

- CP-1950 Add measurement codes for Cardiac Strain
- CP-2115 Per-segment multiple algorithms and creators
- CP-2116 More dates, times, datetimes and selector attributes need de-identification
- CP-2117 Add ICD-O-3 and ICD-10-CM as Coding Schemes
- CP-2119 PS3.7: Correct Annotation in (sub-)item negotiation figures
- CP-2120 Clarifications to de-identification
- CP-2122 Fix QIDO-RS user agent Query Parameter Requirement
- CP-2124 Provide two meanings for some EEG lead codes
- CP-2125 Add new EEG Leads
- CP-2126 Extend Source Pixel Plane Characteristics
- CP-2127 Clarify Origin of Device-Based FoR
- CP-2128 UV Mapping Module Corrections
- CP-2131 Correct Beam Modifier Coordinate System description
- CP-2132 Correct Patient Position Order table name
- CP-2133 Add CAD-RADS scores as coded values
- CP-2134 Harmonize description and clarify usage of “Referenced Imaging Agent Identifier” within TID 11022 and TID 11023
- CP-2137 PS3.18 Metadata is Dataset only and does not include Group 0002 File Meta Information

Each proposal specifies the type of correction, the rationale for the correction, the sections of the DICOM Standard that will be changed, and the correction wording.

All the balloted Correction Proposals may be accessed at:
ftp://medical.nema.org/MEDICAL/Dicom/CP/CPack-113-DocBook/
ftp://medical.nema.org/MEDICAL/Dicom/CP/CPack-113-PDF/
ftp://medical.nema.org/MEDICAL/Dicom/CP/CPack-113-Word/

Please review the documentation and advise if you have any issues, comments, or feedback with respect to Proposed DICOM Correction Package #113 .
The ballot closes October 27th and your feedback is important.

Best regards,
Joanie Harper

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.