Partager :

file Suggestion: Phase II Communications Budget for 'journaling' purposes & social media

il y a 3 ans 10 mois #6007 par Francis Lau
Hi Andrea,

Thanks for your postings about the pioneer work by the Fenway Institute. We have been following their work closely and are learning lots from their wealth of publications, resources and lessons. As a matter of fact, Alex Keuroghlian and Chris Grasso from The Fenway Institute will be co-presenting their SOGI in EHR work at the next Infoway Sex and Gender Working Group meeting on Tuesay Jun 9 at 9am PT / 12pm ET. I hope everyone can make time to attend this session.

As for your question on phase-II project planning document, we do not have one yet. This CIHR planning project is focused on stakeholder consultations with the intention to produce an action plan by the end of this year along with a grant application. The actual work to implement the action plan can only happen when/if we receive further funding to carry out the work.

Thanks - Francis
On behalf of the CIHR Planning Project Team

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

il y a 3 ans 10 mois - il y a 3 ans 10 mois #6004 par Andrea JCL Downey
Earlier today, in a private message to S&GWG Team Leads, I mentioned how impressed I am with the work of the Boston-based LGBT Health Education Centre and some of the video content they've produced. Such as this video: here .

My question to the S&GWG community is: should we follow suit with a Canadian perspective on the importance of this work...? Please weigh in by responding to this thread. If there's uptake, you will be giving organizers some direction who can in turn, create a subcommittee if need be to figure out if there are any grants to pursue to pay for such a thing (ie. the link above). In time for the start of Phase II.

Consider also the merits of a documentary of the Phase II planning/execution/monitoring to 1 year post-close-out. You don't see that kind of thing very much in Canada but I don't see why you couldn't do it. And think it would find a wide and varied audience on a multitude of levels. Netflix? My 2 cents.

Cheers, Andrea B)
Dernière édition: il y a 3 ans 10 mois par Andrea JCL Downey. Raison: I can't spell... :(

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.