Partager :

file Health Analytics Community Meeting - October 27, 2022

il y a 1 an 5 mois #8163 par Finnie Flores
Hello all,

Here is the link to the presentation deck on ACCESS Sonoma used by Walter during his presentation. infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/resources/docs/health-analytics/4010-2022-10-27-ibm-access-sonoma

If anyone wishes more information please contact the following:

Vanessa McKay, Client Executive, Ontario Public Sector
416-997-4386 | Cette adresse courriel est protégée contre les robots spammeurs. Vous devez activer le JavaScript pour la visualiser.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

il y a 1 an 5 mois #8147 par Finnie Flores
Hi Sarah. Good to know that you found the presentation interesting. I have asked for Walter's presentation deck. Will post in the forum once I receive it.

Thanks

il y a 1 an 5 mois #8146 par Sarah Spensley
Hello Finnie,

I really enjoyed this presentation - just wondering if the slides will be released from it.

Thank you!

Sarah

il y a 1 an 5 mois #8141 par Finnie Flores
Hello all,

The Health Analytics Community is pleased to host, Walter Szyperski, a global leader for IBM’s Government Center of Excellence. He will be presenting IBM's involvement with Sonoma County in California on the ACCESS Sonoma, a new initiative focused on homeless people that broke down organizational silos and provided case workers with real-time data. ACCESS Sonoma helped reduce the homeless population by 9% and increase housing placements to 35%.

To attend this informative session, register in advance for free at infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/news-events/event-calendar/icalrepeat.detail/2022/10/27/35191/1305/health-analytics-community-meeting

Modérateurs: Linda MonicoFinnie Flores

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.