Partager :

file October 2018 Health Analytics Community Meeting

il y a 5 ans 5 mois #4401 par Finnie Flores
Hello all,

My apologies. I was made aware that the link to the NLCHI presentation is incorrect. I have now updated the link.

Finnie

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

il y a 5 ans 6 mois - il y a 5 ans 5 mois #4398 par Finnie Flores
Thanks again to our presenters from NLCHI (Robert Trask) and NSHA (Natalie Oake) who presented in today's Health Analytics community teleconference. Below are the links to the materials presented today:

- Introduction slides: infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/resources/docs/health-analytics/2718-infoway-health-analytics-community-2018-10-25
- NLCHI - infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/resources/docs/health-analytics/2720-nlchi-2018-10-25
- NSHA - infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/resources/docs/health-analytics/2719-nsha-2018-10-25

Finnie
Dernière édition: il y a 5 ans 5 mois par Finnie Flores.

il y a 5 ans 6 mois #4373 par Finnie Flores
Hello all,

Our next monthly meeting is on Thursday, Oct 25, 2:00-3:00 PM EST. We are looking forward to hosting representatives from Nova Scotia and Newfoundland and Labrador as they provide updates on their respective health analytics initiatives.

To add the recurring meeting in your calendar, please follow the link below:
infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/monthly-calendar/icalrepeat.detail/2018/10/25/2803/-/health-analytics-community

Finnie

Modérateurs: Linda MonicoFinnie Flores

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.