Partager :

file SMART on FHIR Community of Practice Meeting Agenda

il y a 2 semaines 13 heures #9291 par Attila Farkas
Given that a lot of new colleagues have joined the working group lately, it may be worth reminding everyone that each WG contains a Tab called Events. It is in this tab (which is a calendar view) where anyone organizing events in the working group can post the coordinates (links) to upcoming meetings. This was done on purpose so that a "self-serve" capability for the community is established whereby the organizers do not need to invite everyone, rather, anyone can attend all the meetings they are interested in.

So if you are part of a working group, check their Events page and click/download the meeting invite/series that best suits your interest. Consequently, this also means that co-chairs are encouraged to schedule/list all of their meetings using this Events page approach. Thank you!

Hope this helps,
Attila

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

il y a 2 semaines 13 heures #9288 par Andrzej Taramina
I do not have the link nor is it in my calendar. Can you please provide that information?

il y a 2 semaines 14 heures #9286 par Irfan Hakim
Hi Ben,

Yes this is the same call with the same link we've been using and is likely already in your calendar. Just making available for folks to join in on.

il y a 2 semaines 14 heures #9285 par Ben Macerola
Are you referring to the SMART NORTH call on Friday?

il y a 2 semaines 15 heures #9284 par Kwesi Awotwi
I would also like to be added to this meeting

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.