Partager :

file Looking for Guidance in HL7 career

il y a 2 ans 11 mois - il y a 2 ans 11 mois #6794 par Joanie Harper
Hi RAO,

If you are interested in the technology side of informatics, then HL7 and FHIR training would be good tools to have. There is a great need for, and a big push towards, interoperability. As for careers, there are many avenues that you could pursue through hospitals, public health, health departments/ministries, health software vendors, and consulting companies. Data Analytics is also a big area in health these days.

If you do decide to do training through HL7, be sure to become an HL7 member through HL7 Canada for $50. You will save more than $50 on the training with the member pricing.

I wish you luck in your search.

Best regards,
Joan Harper
Dernière édition: il y a 2 ans 11 mois par Joanie Harper.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

il y a 2 ans 11 mois #6791 par RAO GOHAR
Hello everyone,

I am not sure if it is the right forum to ask this question but I thought it is worth trying.

I am student of Health Informatics in Vancouver and interested in pursuing my career in HL7 as a consultants/implementation engineer or any other junior starting position. Although my past experience is in sales but I am looking for career transition. I am looking to connect people who are already in the HL7 field and can guide me how to proceed further step by step. For instance, as a building block I am thinking to complete the HL7

Fundamental Course www.hl7.org/training/HL7-fundamentals.cfm?ref=nav

Being an Engineering graduate, I also have studied R & Python so I have an understanding of coding & different technology platforms.

If someone can help me, I would be highly obliged.

Thanks
RAO

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Modérateurs: Linda MonicoNaomi BrooksHelen Wu

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.