Partager :

file Endorsement For Mike Nusbaum as IHE Canada Chair

il y a 1 mois 3 semaines #9144 par Ron Parker
While two great candidates have been nominated for this role, I would like to endorse Mike Nusbaum for the position of Chair of IHE Canada.

I have known and periodically worked with Mike for over 2 decades now, and as Chair, his governance experience is will be very important to the vitality and relevance of IHE Canada. He was a part of the team that determined the requirements and approach to governance of the original pan-Canadian Health Informatic Standards Collaborative. He has been a longtime member of IHE, both domestically and internationally, and is enthusiastic about strengthening the IHE Community in practical and meaningful ways here in Canada.

Importantly, Mike has also demonstrated leadership in bringing SDO’s together to collaborate internationally, as a member (and past Chair) of the Joint Initiative Council (jointinitiativecouncil.org). He has a vision for bringing this culture of collaboration to Canada as well.

Of course, as Chair of HL7 Canada, I am looking forward to working with whomever the successful nominee is, as there are exciting and important changes in standards participation and governance imminent this year and next. I am really pleased there seems to be strong energy and interest in reinvigorating IHE Canada. This is an excellent opportunity for collaboration between IHE, HL7 and the other Canadian SDO affiliates in strengthening the use of health interoperability and informatics standards in Canada.

I encourage as many people to vote as possible. Ron G. Parker, HL7 Canada Affiliate Chair

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.