Partager :

lightbulb HL7 International - Canada Affiliate T-Shirt / Merchandise

il y a 8 mois 1 semaine #8637 par Ron Parker
Hello HL7 Canada Infocentral community.

Some of you (particularly those who attend HL7 Working Group Meetings or FHIR North) may be interested in purchasing HL7 merchandise that has been customized with the HL7 Canada Affiliate Banner.

By going to the HL7 Store, I was able to take an existing design and add the HL7 Canada Affiliate Banner to it. Here is a link to that design .

I believe that, using that link, you can select other types of merchandise, and a different HL7 logo (such as a variety of FHIR logos).

I actually did this over a year ago, and the shirt looks great, although I should have ordered one size larger.

One caveat... I had wanted to send this out in time for persons attending the HL7 Sept 2023 WGM, however the delivery time is a bit short. I chose an express option, but for those attending the WGM, you may be able to have product shipped to the conference hotel. It would be great to have all of the affiliate participants wearing an affiliate logo.

Just in case you need it, here is a link to the "Affiliate | HL7 Canada" banner .

Ron G Parker, HL7 Canada Affiliate Chair

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.