Partager :

file Descriptions of HL7 Specifications in the 2023 Sept Ballot Cycle

il y a 8 mois 3 semaines #8611 par Ron Parker
Hey Michel:

Thanks for your interest in reviewing / comment on this work: HL7 FHIR® Implementation Guide: Laboratory Models and Profiles, Release 1. However, just after I posted the ballot item descriptions, HL7 said the Working Group was postponing the voting on this project.

The good news, is that you can still review the specification and make comments to the HL7 Orders and Observations Working Group.

I recommend that you connect with Lorraine Constable, one of the co-chairs of that working group. She can tell you how you can access and connect with that project. You can reach her at Cette adresse courriel est protégée contre les robots spammeurs. Vous devez activer le JavaScript pour la visualiser.

Thanks again... Ron Parker, HL7 Canada Chair.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

il y a 8 mois 3 semaines #8610 par Michel Boivin
Hi Ron, I would be interested revising/commenting some topics of Sept 2023 HL7 Ballot (pjt ID 1539 - Lab Models and Profiles). Does enrolment still available?

il y a 8 mois 3 semaines #8608 par Ron Parker
Hello all:

The Sept 2023 HL7 Ballot Cycle opens on August 4th. HL7 Canada has 4 official voters for this ballot, and we are interested in comments from the HL7 Canada Community. Even if you do not wish to comment, these specifications may be of interest to you.

To help determine if you are interested in the HL7 Specifications in this ballot, you can view a high level description of the each item HERE , that also includes a description of what has changed since the last time the specification was balloted.

Let me know if you find this useful.

Thanks... Ron Parker, HL7 Canada Affiliate Chair.

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.