Partager :

file Jan 2023 HL7 Int'l Working Group Meetings - question for community

il y a 1 an 3 mois #8315 par Elliot Silver
Separate from the HL7 Canada dinner, John Moehrke is putting together an outing to the Golden Knights vs. Red Wings game on Thursday night. If you're interested, check out the social stream on chat.fhir.org.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

il y a 1 an 3 mois #8314 par Joanie Harper
I have created a meetup called "Canadians Dinner".
Tentatively set it to 7:30pm on Sunday evening and will update it one Ron confirms reservation details.

I have invited some of the people that I know are Canadian but if you see that I have missed people, please add an invitation to them or let me know and I can invite them.

Looking forward to meeting some fellow Canadians at the WGM.

Joanie Harper

il y a 1 an 3 mois #8299 par Lloyd Mckenzie
For the first time in many years I actually don't have something booked on Sunday night, so I could attend.

il y a 1 an 4 mois #8260 par Elliot Silver
Hi Joanie,

I'll be attending the WGM, and can probably make Sunday dinner.

Most of my time will be spent with the Devices WG, with a secondary focus on O&O and FHIR-I if possible.

For any first time attendees, don't forget to check the finalized schedules as there are often activities before and after the official 4 quarters of meetings.

il y a 1 an 4 mois - il y a 1 an 4 mois #8256 par Joanie Harper
Hello HL7 Canada Community,

The HL7 Canada Council would like to get an idea of how many Canadians will be going to the HL7 WGM and/or Connectathon in January.
If you are going, we are trying to arrange a HL7 Canada dinner for the evening of Sunday January 15th.
Please respond to this thread if you will be at the meetings and are interested in joining for dinner.

We would also be interested to know what your focus is for the meeting so that we can try to get the best coverage of Working Groups.

If you are not attending but have specific questions that you would like us to raise, please also respond so that we can bring your issues forward.

Just a reminder, that the early bird registration closes this Friday (Dec 16). You can find details here .
Dernière édition: il y a 1 an 4 mois par Joanie Harper.

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.