Partager :

file Webinar: Current Prescribing and Dispensing Landscape in Canada

il y a 7 ans 2 mois #2299 par External Standards
Thank you for looking into this Seema, the link now works.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

il y a 7 ans 2 mois #2279 par Seema Nayani
Hi Everyone,

The link should take you to the recording now - there seemed to have been an issue with the permissions.

Please let me know if you have any further issues.

Kind regards,
Seema

il y a 7 ans 2 mois #2278 par Seema Nayani
Thanks Igor and Deidra for bringing this to my attention.
I will follow-up with our InfoCentral team, and hope to have a resolution for you soon.

Kind regards,
Seema

il y a 7 ans 2 mois #2277 par Igor Sirkovich

il y a 7 ans 2 mois #2276 par External Standards
Thanks Seema, I did see the hyperlink, however it takes me to a page with all documents and I just noticed at the top of the page it says, "You do not have access to view that content" which could be why I'm not seeing the webinar recording. This is also the case for a team member of mine, here at CIHI.

If you have any suggestions, feel free to contact our team directly: Cette adresse courriel est protégée contre les robots spammeurs. Vous devez activer le JavaScript pour la visualiser..

Thank you,

Deidra

il y a 7 ans 2 mois #2275 par Seema Nayani
Hi Deidra,

Happy to help you locate the webinar recording.

Here is the link:
ic.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/resources/docs/med-mgmt/1846-current-prescribing-and-dispensing-landscape-in-canada

Just as a FYI, I usually insert a hyperlink in my post if I refer to a document/recording.

In my previous post, I had hyperlinked "webinar recording" to take you directly to the recording. If you don't see the hyperlink, please send me your contact details at Cette adresse courriel est protégée contre les robots spammeurs. Vous devez activer le JavaScript pour la visualiser. and we can connect to ensure you are getting the most out of your experience on InfoCentral.

Kind regards,
Seema

Modérateurs: Linda MonicoSeema Nayani

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.