Partager :

file XDS/XDS-I Affinity Domain Implementation Guide

il y a 9 ans 1 mois #316 par Diane Larwood
The XDS/XDS-I Affinity Domain Implementation Guide provides a pragmatic roadmap for the planning and implementation of the XDS-I Affinity Domain solution interoperable with the electronic health record (EHR). XDS (Cross-Enterprise Document Sharing) it addresses the challenges associated with organization of patient imaging records (e.g., patient-centric, longitudinal) persisted as documents, sharing these documents across healthcare organizations, and access to these documents from various applications regardless of where these documents are stored.
This document can be found on the main DI Community Page at the following link.
ic.infoway-inforoute.ca/panel/pluginclass?plugin=cbgroupjive&action=groups&func=show&cat=131&grp=1

Since the release of V1 of the guide SWCG10 has been working to develop additional material for the guide that will be incorporated into V2 (release TBD). Anyone with questions about the guide is encouraged to post them here and the original authors of the document will be pleased to respond.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.