Partager :

question-circle CDA Advice From Other Provinces

il y a 6 ans 8 mois #2931 par Smita Kachroo
Hi Steve,

In Ontario, we have implemented CDA for our projects and also have an implementation guide and terminology worksheet available for ON-CDA header. We would be happy to chat with you and share our experience with the implementations. Please feel free to reach to us at

Cette adresse courriel est protégée contre les robots spammeurs. Vous devez activer le JavaScript pour la visualiser.

Best Regards,
Smita Kachroo

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

il y a 6 ans 9 mois - il y a 6 ans 9 mois #2923 par Sisira De Sliva
Hi,

No CDA implementations yet in Newfoundland & Labrador.

Thanks,
Sisira (NLCHI)
Dernière édition: il y a 6 ans 9 mois par Sisira De Sliva.

il y a 6 ans 9 mois #2922 par Gavin Tong
Réponse de Gavin Tong sur le sujet CDA Advice From Other Provinces
Hi Steve,

I'd be happy to chat with you as well about our experiences supporting implementations in other provinces. Please note that 'implementation' can mean different things to different people. Are you interested in the experiences of architects and standards experts who design provincial systems and maintain CDA iguides and supporting terminology? The experience of developers who help code/configure interfaces or point of service applications that consume/contribute data using CDA? Conducting CDA conformance testing of applications? You may also want to specify what CDA level you're interested in - Level 1 vs. Level 3 has a big impact on the above implementation roles/perspectives.

Thanks,

Gavin

il y a 6 ans 9 mois #2921 par Thomas Zhou
Réponse de Thomas Zhou sur le sujet CDA Advice From Other Provinces
Hi Steve,

This is Thomas Zhou.
I work for Alberta Health Information Standard team.
If there is any question about CDA implementation.
Our team will be able to help on it.

Best Regards,
Thomas Zhou

il y a 6 ans 9 mois #2918 par Steven Zachary
All,

I'm reaching out to see if there is anyone who has implemented CDA within Canada that would be willing to speak to the Alberta Standards Team. We are just ramping up implementation of CDA (not C-CDA) on v 2.4. I'm hoping to speak with anyone who has done an implementation before.

Thanks,

-Steve

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.