Partager :

file HL7 V3 Message(s) for User Validation

il y a 6 ans 10 mois #2707 par Randy Nonay
Hi,
We don't have user specific messages for user id/password validation, but do pass a token in some implementations as Jean describes. The user authentication I believe is handled outside the scope of HL7 messages themselves, just the token is used to show that the message comes from an authenticated user.

Randy (AH, Health Information Standards Team)

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

il y a 6 ans 10 mois #2705 par Jean Duteau
I don't have a contact, but I believe that if you contacted HISCA (Cette adresse courriel est protégée contre les robots spammeurs. Vous devez activer le JavaScript pour la visualiser.) they can direct you. They have a number of standards listed on their website (www.health.alberta.ca/about/HISCA-standards.html), but I don't see the user specific messages. Hopefully if they do have them, HISCA can send you what they have.

il y a 6 ans 10 mois - il y a 6 ans 10 mois #2703 par Sisira De Sliva
Hi Jean,
Thank you for the information. No one from Alberta has responded yet. We were wondering if you could direct us to the right person(s) in Alberta.

Thanks,
Sisira (NLCHI).
Dernière édition: il y a 6 ans 10 mois par Sisira De Sliva.

il y a 6 ans 11 mois #2690 par Jean Duteau
Sisira,

There are no standard user validation messages, but I do believe that Alberta created some messages and have implemented it. If I recall correctly, they use the Security Token in the Transport Wrapper to pass a key around to subsequent messages to provide who is the logged in user.

You would have to reach out to Alberta directly to get more detail (or hopefully they see this message and respond here).

Jean Duteau

il y a 6 ans 11 mois #2682 par Sisira De Sliva
Hello,

We were wondering if there is HL7 V3 Message(s) for user validation (ID/Password Validation). If yes, we would like to know if anyone has implemented these messages.

Thank you,
Sisira (NLCHI).

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.