Partager :

question-circle Location Summary Query Response (PRLO_IN202011CA)

il y a 6 ans 9 mois #2878 par Jean Duteau
That is a good question and we will discuss this on the next HL7 Community call.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

il y a 6 ans 9 mois #2874 par Kristin Daye
Thanks Jean. What release will this be reflected in?
Kristin

il y a 6 ans 9 mois #2872 par Jean Duteau
Kristin,

After our July call, I looked at the CMETs, and it is a simple change just to add the telecom element to the two SDL message models. It would be added with a datatype of SET<TEL.PHONEMAIL>. Although the CMETs have the cardinality at 1..5, to make this backwards-compatible, I would suggest that it should be 0..5.

Jean

il y a 6 ans 11 mois #2680 par Jean Duteau
At this time, the next call is July 4th, but as I was writing this reply, I feel that having the call the day after the Canada Day long weekend might not be wise, so I am going to move it to July 11th at the same time (12:00pm to 1:00pm ET). I will make the conference call changes.

il y a 6 ans 11 mois #2679 par Kristin Daye
Hi Jean,

Yes, I can be on the call. Can you confirm that the next call is July 4 from 12:00pm to 1:00pm ET? I did not see any conference call information though.

Thanks
Kristin

il y a 6 ans 11 mois #2678 par Jean Duteau
Hi,

I was hoping that others with some experience with the Location messages would chime in.

I have added this to our agenda for the next HL7 Community call. Are you able to attend the call and raise your requirements there? We can review them and then come up with some next steps.

Thanks,

Jean Duteau

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.