Partager :

file Care Plan Workimg Group

il y a 6 ans 1 mois #3877 par Diane Gutiw
I have sent an email to most of the members who requested to be included in this working group but not everyone had email contact information available. If you did not receive an email this morning please email me at Cette adresse courriel est protégée contre les robots spammeurs. Vous devez activer le JavaScript pour la visualiser. so I can add you to our Working Group List.

We have significant amount of interest from stakeholders across multiple jurisdictions and believe that this is an effort that will bring value to those organizations beginning work on Care Plan initiatives.

The Coordination of Care Community is happy to help organize this working group and act as a facilitator but we are actively looking to the Community for a Working Group Lead and Subject Matter Experts to help coordinate and manage the sessions and integrate feedback it into a common template.

We will be addressing this topic at the May 1 Coordination of Care Community meeting, where we will share information we have gathered related to Care Plans to date, and will be soliciting feedback on the approach and best times for this group to meet.

Please attend the May 1st meeting (see the Forum Post with Details) if you can – and/or send an email (Cette adresse courriel est protégée contre les robots spammeurs. Vous devez activer le JavaScript pour la visualiser.) if you are interested in working as the Lead or participating as a Subject Matter Expert on this initiative.

Thank you
CoC Co-Chairs
Diane Gutiw
Finnie Flores

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.