Share this page:

file Congratulations to David Kwan: 2024-26 IHE Canada Chair

1 month 2 weeks ago #9168 by David Koff
Dear David,

Very sincere congratulations, this is well deserved. I know that you will be a great champion.

I wish you all the best in this new adventure.
David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 2 weeks ago #9162 by Daniel Berezeanu
Congratulations David on becoming the new IHE Canada chair!
Your leadership will undoubtedly bring fresh energy and vision to our community.
I wholeheartedly support you and I'm enthusiastic about assisting in any way I can.
Thank you also Mike, for submitting your name and being an integral part of the candidacy process. Let's continue to build upon the solid foundation laid by the previous chairs and the contributions of all members. Together, we'll foster growth and collaboration within our community.
Cheers to this exciting new chapter!
Daniel

1 month 2 weeks ago #9161 by David Kwan
Thanks Michael, Atilla and Derek,

Very honoured to receive your messages.

Best regards, David.

1 month 2 weeks ago #9160 by Michael Nusbaum
Let me add my congratulations to David Kwan for his election win as the new Chair of IHE Canada. Along with Canadians all across the country, I add my support to help you successfully fulfill this important leadership role. Derek and Attila have paved the way, and I look forward to seeing how you will undoubtedly take this to the next level.

I join with Attila in welcoming you to the IHE International Board, adding one more Canadian to the ranks.

Best wishes,

Mike

1 month 2 weeks ago #9159 by David Kwan
Dear IHE Community,

I am very excited to take on the role of IHE Canada Chair. I am looking forward to my transition into this role with the goal of continuing the great work to date. My work in health informatics and IHE profile development has enabled me to see so many opportunities for healthcare interoperability and it is my strong belief that interoperability standards is a pivotal factor in improving healthcare provision and the patient experience.

I thank everyone who participated in the election process, and I look forward to the continued support from Mike and Atilla for IHE Canada.

Regards, David.

1 month 2 weeks ago #9158 by Attila Farkas
Congratulations indeed David! Happy to see you back in ring and wishing you good luck and all the best in growing the IHE community and engagement in Canada. It is with great pleasure that I hand over the baton of the IHE Canada Chair to such an experienced community member.

Next week in Orlando, getting together for the HIMSS 2024 conference, the IHE International Board will also meet for its regular meeting and a strategy meeting as well. It will be my pleasure to introduce David as my successor and officially begin his tenure in the new role.

There will no doubt be countless new meetings in this community where we discuss how to do this next journey together but for now, just enjoy the win and once again, welcome and congrats!

Attila

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.