Partager :

file Infoway Sex-Gender WG Jan 14 meeting on review of sex-gender definitions, follow-up

il y a 4 ans 3 mois - il y a 4 ans 2 mois #5621 par Francis Lau
Folks, I want to echo Kelly's posting to thank you for attending the session and providing feedback on the review. For those who were not able to attend or are looking for the slide deck, you can find it under the Sex-Gender Working Group (SGWG) web page Documents tab under the Presentations folder - see link infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/collaboration/wg/sex-gender.

Please post to the SGWG forum any feedback you may have on the pptx presentation or the review document itself (you can find the review document here- infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/resources/docs/sex-gender/sex-gender-working-docs).

To post to the forum you need to login to InfoCentral and go to the SGWG page Forum tab to create a new topic posting. Another option is to send the feedback via email to me (Cette adresse courriel est protégée contre les robots spammeurs. Vous devez activer le JavaScript pour la visualiser.) or Kelly (Cette adresse courriel est protégée contre les robots spammeurs. Vous devez activer le JavaScript pour la visualiser.) and we will post it for you.

Also, we are doing further work turning the review into a journal publication. If you are able to help with this work please send me an email (Cette adresse courriel est protégée contre les robots spammeurs. Vous devez activer le JavaScript pour la visualiser.) and I will provide more detail.

Thanks -francis
Dernière édition: il y a 4 ans 2 mois par Lisa Hayes.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.