Quand ils ouvriront une session pour la première fois après le 31 mars 2024, tous les utilisateurs d'un compte Inforoute devront reconfirmer leur acceptation des contrats de licence et des conditions d'utilisation. En savoir plus >

Partager :

file SNOMED CT Internation Edition not packaged properly in CHI?

il y a 2 ans 1 mois #7483 par Anibal Jodorcovsky
Excellent. Thank you very much. I just noticed how you implemented it and it looks good!

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

il y a 2 ans 1 mois #7481 par Kelly Davison
Greetings Anibal,
Please note that we have resolved this issue by 1) providing release notes separately from the RF2 file package and, 2) providing RF2 files as a single .zip file in alignment with SNOMED International RF2 file specification.

Thank you!

il y a 2 ans 3 mois #7337 par Linda Parisien
Hi Anibal,
Thank you for reporting this issue. We have indeed "packaged" the International file together with the SNOMED International Release Notes to avoid an extra step for our stakeholders in getting it from a different site or source. Up to now most of our subscribers were mostly using the file in a "manual" manner... For the next release, we will consider packaging the file differently to ensure that we are totally compliant with automation processes.

il y a 2 ans 3 mois #7336 par Jon Zammit
It looks like the original International release package, which is published as a .zip archive titled SnomedCT_InternationalRF2_PRODUCTION_20210731T120000Z.zip, was zipped a second time. Perhaps to make the file name similar to the Canadian release package. (SnomedCT_RF2Release_INT_20210731.zip and SnomedCT_RF2Release_CDN_20210930.zip)

But as Anibal has pointed out, when the tooling unzips a release package, it does not expect to find another .zip file. In essence it's a very small detail that has the potential to cause confusion.

Instead of offering two files for download which would cause more confusion, I would suggest that it would be preferable to have one version which can be unarchived in a single step.

il y a 2 ans 3 mois #7334 par Anibal Jodorcovsky
Hi all,

I'm progressing with my exercise in starting up our own snowstorm server. I just had a call with Rory Davidson and we found an issue with the International Edition of SNOMED CT as it is packaged in the CHI server under tgateway.infoway-inforoute.ca/snomedct.html.

The file SnomedCT_RF2Release_INT_20210731.zip contains a zip file (which is the real extension and a PDF doc).

The problem is that to upload to snowstorm you're required the actual zip file which is contained within this zip file. All SI instructions are based off that premise. Rory was kind of surprised to see that we had in Canada this packaging and it breaks the instruction procedures. Would it be OK to have both files distinctly uploaded to the CHI website? If that's not possible, can we at least put a note in the main description that stipulates that the zip file distributed contains the zip file for the actual release? That way it'd be a lot easier for new folks (like myself) to know what to do next time.

Modérateurs: Linda MonicoNaomi BrooksHelen Wu

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.