Quand ils ouvriront une session pour la première fois après le 31 mars 2024, tous les utilisateurs d'un compte Inforoute devront reconfirmer leur acceptation des contrats de licence et des conditions d'utilisation. En savoir plus >

Partager :

file Participate in the HL7 Canada Election for Two New Positions

il y a 3 ans 2 mois #6563 par Ron Parker
Hi Sheridan, great to see you offering here, this is much appreciated!

Ron P.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

il y a 3 ans 2 mois #6562 par Ron Parker
Hi Harsh, and thanks for this.

Ron P.

il y a 3 ans 2 mois - il y a 3 ans 2 mois #6561 par Sheridan Cook
Name: Sheridan Cook
Home City: Toronto, Ontario (Halifax, NS later this year)
Employer: Gevity Consulting, Inc.

Nomination: Private Sector Representative

Qualifications & Aspirations for HL7 Canada Council:
I'm a FHIR iGuide author (US & CA), implementer, and grassroots standards leader with a background in health information exchange and citizen access service management.

Aspirations for HL7 Canada: 1) Encourage learners from diverse backgrounds to join our community, 2) Emphasize pragmatic standards governance that balances prescriptive measures with the understanding of how changes will impact point of care systems and users, and 3) Provide a framework for maturing CA specifications through formal balloting & resolution.

Involvement in HL7 (nationally & internationally):
- Co-chair of the Canadian Baseline Governance and Profiling workstreams for last two years
- Project Manager for 2019 FHIR North - Planning committee for 2020 FHIR North
- Exposure to the maturation and ballot resolution process through a variety of HL7 FHIR IGuides: (CA Baseline, Access Gateway EHR Specification, PHI Access Data Connectors, NLM Structured Data Capture, Da Vinci Coverage Requirements Discovery)
Dernière édition: il y a 3 ans 2 mois par Sheridan Cook.

il y a 3 ans 2 mois - il y a 2 ans 10 mois #6559 par Harsh Sharma
Hello, I would like to self nominate for the public sector member at large position.

Note: There is an issue while attaching the form to this forum. I have copied the content here. If required, I can forward the form to Infoway via email. Please let me know.

Name: Harsh Sharma
Home City: Calgary
Employer: Alberta Health Services

Nomination: Public Sector representative
Dernière édition: il y a 2 ans 10 mois par Harsh Sharma. Raison: Changes to Community/Stakeholder Group representation

il y a 3 ans 2 mois #6550 par Joanie Harper
Happy New Year everyone,

This is just a reminder that the nomination period for the 2021 HL7 Election begins today and closes on Jan 17th.
For details on nominations and the election process, please review earlier posts in this topic.

Best Regards,
Joanie

il y a 3 ans 3 mois #6498 par Joanie Harper
Hi Katie,

There is no reason why a graduate student cannot run for election. The only requirement that must be met is that the nominated person SHALL have paid the HL7 Canada membership fee.

Please review the document referenced in the original post for more information about the expectations of the role.

Best Regards,
Joanie

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.