Canada Health Infoway (Infoway) is proud to support HL7 International, to be the home of HL7 Canada, and to host the election for the two HL7 Canada Council member-at-large positions. The election process is open to all HL7 Canada members and starts with the nomination period January 4-17, 2021.
Participate in the election and nominate a candidate for the HL7 Council positions
We are looking for knowledgeable, talented leaders that want to be involved in continuing to shape and promote the use of HL7 and related work in Canada. There is one private sector member-at-large position and one public sector member-at-large position to be filled, representing the HL7 Canada Community for the term of two years.
If you know of someone interested in:
- representing Canada on the HL7 Canada Council;
- representing Canada in HL7 International Balloting;
- leading HL7 Community engagement;
- continuing to shape HL7 profile work in Canada,
We invite you to nominate the next HL7 Canada Council representatives.
- Nominations: Jan 4-17, 2021
- Preparation for ballot: January 18-22, 2021
- Voting: January 23 - Feburary 6, 2021
- HL7 Canda Council Election Results: February 9, 2021
Read full details on the expectations for these roles, how to complete the nomination process and more.