Share this page:

file HL7 Canada Terms of Reference - Open for Review

7 years 7 months ago #1517 by Melva Peters
I have taken Attila's version and created a version with tracked changes from the current approved TOR and then have added a few comments/changes of my own.

HL7 Canada Terms of Reference v3 - with track changes from original - AF and MP comments

Please review this version with tracked changes and send me any feedback you have. The goal is to have an approved TOR in place by mid September.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 8 months ago #1502 by Melva Peters
Thanks Attila,
I would appreciate comments on Attila's proposal or any other comments related to the HL7 Canada Terms of Reference.

7 years 8 months ago #1499 by Attila Farkas
Hi everyone,

Since there was a lot of change in our governance and self management structures since the last time this document was authored, I took a stab at creating a clean draft for going forward. In the interest of readability I specifically chose not to include change bars, however, being that this is a Word document it's fairly easy to do a compare. I would suggest that we start with this copy and try to reach consensus such that the document reflects reality. A couple of points that inspired the edits:
  • The process should be transparent and predictable
  • The operation of the council should be simple and straightforward using as little bureaucracy as necessary
  • Should reflect the reality of the world we live in
I hope the text captures all the points. Please weigh in on the discussion and let's help Melva drive this to a soon to be approved ToR.

Thank you,
Attila

link to the document here: HL7 Canada Council - Terms of Reference - Draft Proposal

7 years 9 months ago #1458 by Melva Peters
The HL7 Canada Terms of Reference are out of date and need to be updated. We are seeking input from the HL7 Community on the new Terms of Reference that more accurately reflect the current HL7 Community. I have attached a link to the review document. You are welcome to add your comments directly into the document using the link below. Please make sure that you have track changes on when you do this.

If you have questions, please respond to this forum thread.

Deadline for comments and suggested updates is August 19, 2016.

HL7 Canada Terms of Reference - Review Version 2016-05-10

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.