Share this page:

file July 5, 2016 HL7 Community Call

7 years 9 months ago #1446 by Joginder Madra
Thanks for all of the discussion today. I will not be posting the deck as it only contained the agenda for today. I have started a thread here so that we can continue the discussion around a Canadian FHIR registry.

Melva Peters will also start a separate discussion with respect to the re-drafting the HL7 Canada Council terms of reference.

The next HL7 Community call will be Tuesday, August 2 @ noon (eastern) pending the identification of agenda items by end-of-day July 19. If there are no agenda items identified by then, we will cancel the August call and reconvene in September.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 9 months ago #1444 by Joginder Madra
No problem Igor,

I'll put you on first.

7 years 9 months ago #1443 by Igor Sirkovich
Hi Joginder,

I would like to also discuss a need for the Canadian FHIR registry for NamingSystem (code system and identifier namespace URIs) and StructureDefinition (resource profiles and extensions).

As more and more projects across Canada "catch on FHIR", the public Canadian FHIR registry would help ensure reuse of common components and uniqueness of URIs (and mapping of URIs to existing OIDs).

Thanks,
Igor Sirkovich

7 years 9 months ago #1442 by Joginder Madra
Hi All,

Here is the agenda for Tuesday's call:

1. Welcome
2. HL7 Canada Update and Terms of Reference Discussion (Melva Peters)

Please let me know if there is anything that you would like added to the agenda.

Call details (the entire call series):

Webex: infoway-inforoute.webex.com/infoway-inforoute/j.php?MTID=m8ef999a6a8c5393d029d83a88e011ebf

Teleconference information:
Call-in toll-free number: 1-8666260833 (Canada & US)
Conference Code: 163 110 6739
Show global numbers: www.tcconline.com/offSite/OffSiteController.jpf?cc=1631106739

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.