Upon first login after March 31, 2024, all Infoway Account users will be required to reconfirm acceptance of the Terms of Use and License Agreements. Learn More >

Share this page:

file Where are the Volume 3 Shared Interactions XSDs for MR2009?

8 years 2 months ago #968 by Wendy Huang
Yes we noticed that and it was corrected in a subsequent release. We typically do not make changes retroactively unless it is a serious error which causes patient safety issues and no workaround is available.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks,
Wendy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago #967 by Alan Leung
My bad, I didn't look closely enough. Having said that, for some reason, the filename for the Volume 3 Shared Interactions XSDs archive is incorrect:

SC-2003-EN - Volume 3 Shared Interactions - XML Schemas - R02.04.03 Consolidated - 20100910

It is corrected in the MR02.05 specification:

SC-2004-EN - Volume 3 Shared Interactions - XML Schemas - MR02.05 - 20131212

Thanks Wendy.

8 years 2 months ago #965 by Wendy Huang
Hi Alan,

Volume 3 Shared Interactions' schemas are in the "SC-0000-EN-Full_Release_Specification_Technical_-_R02.04.03_Consolidated_-_20100910.zip" file on the website you referenced below, including the specific one you are look for - MCCI_IN100005CA.xsd.

Let me know if you can't find it and I can set up a quick teleconference to resolve it.

Wendy

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.