Share this page:

file Are you using these value sets?

8 years 4 months ago #924 by Wendy Huang
Dear HL7 Community members,

I am working on making the subsets used to support pan-Canadian messaging standards reusable by making them available on the Terminology Gateway .

In the process of doing so, I've identified the following value sets which contains some temporary concepts. Can you please confirm if you are using the temporary codes? If they are not used, I will inactivate them in the value set and the code system and they can be resurrected if they needed in the future. I will add this to our January HL7 pan-Canadian Standards Review call agenda. The goal is have confirmation on the temporary codes usage by our February 2016 call.

ActInformationCategoryCode value set - informational consent category (code: CONSCAT)

ActInvoiceOverrideCode see concepts below. Click on the value set to get the complete details on each concept.
  • comment
  • lenses only
  • safety glasses
  • post cataract
  • has lense implant
  • astigmatism
  • 2 lines on snellen chart
  • improved to 20/40
AdministrativeContactRoleType see concepts below. Click on the value set to get the complete details on each concept.
  • Admitting
  • Finance
  • Patient Relations
  • Information
  • After Hours
  • Test Results

Looking forward to your responses.

Thank you

Wendy Huang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.