Share this page:

file Kick-off meeting for SMART on FHIR and CDS Hooks today

6 years 1 month ago #3660 by Alexander Goel
This is great information Lloyd. There are a lot of use cases for this type of information flow at the registry level

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 1 month ago #3658 by Lloyd Mckenzie
Yes, it's absolutely possible for a SMART app to both read from and write to an external repository. For example, reading configuration options or decision support rules maintained outside the EHR or storing information in a clinical study or claims system that's outside the EHR. Obviously you'd need to understand what an application did and be comfortable with what data was being accessed and stored and how that information was protected before enabling the SMART app within your environment.

6 years 1 month ago #3657 by Shamil Nizamov
One thing slips from my mind, can SMART app connect to another third-party server to get additional data, not originally submitted by the initiator? I do not see what can prevent it, at the same time I have not seen such use cases as well.

6 years 1 month ago #3655 by Harsh Sharma
Hello,

Learn more about SMART on FHIR Architecture. Please follow the link

SMART on FHIR - Architecture overview

6 years 5 months ago #3278 by Peter Bomberg
Quick question, where can I find the events calendar?

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.