Share this page:

file New members! And, a new proposed use case.

2 years 8 months ago #7009 by Allana Cameron
Some of you have started navigating your way through the content in InfoScribe and providing feedback. Thank you!
We started a page of frequently asked questions to provide some guidance on how to contribute your input. The Knowledge Base and Development space include a new page called "How to Contribute FAQs". You can check it out here in the Knowledge Base and here in the Development space.

If you have any other key questions that you think would be helpful, please let me know.
Thanks,
Allana

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 9 months ago #6996 by Allana Cameron
Hello!

We are excited to see many new members join this week representing NL, CIHI and several vendors! We are working towards, and getting close to, defining a common set of use cases for MVP1. Once consensus has been reached, we will continue to build out the use cases, requirements and reference architecture. The development work within Volume 1 – Clinical Definition, Volume 2 – Reference Architecture and Volume 3 – Content Data Model will flow through an iterative cycle of collaboration, reviewing and publishing.

Please feel free to read through the materials in the knowledge base and in the Patient Summary (PS) development space and provide input in the Use Case thread .

Based on recent discussions with the PTs, please note, we are planning to add an additional use case that represents the action of retrieving and consuming the Patient Summary in addition the list of use cases noted above.

If you do not have access to the links shared above, please let me know and I will send you the instructions to join.

Thank you and looking forward to your feedback!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.