Upon first login after March 31, 2024, all Infoway Account users will be required to reconfirm acceptance of the Terms of Use and License Agreements. Learn More >

Share this page:

file January 26, 2021 SGWG Meeting Materials

3 years 2 months ago #6602 by Kelly Davison
Hi Folks,
- The Action Plan is available and ready for sharing - please do.
- You'll notice a couple of changes to the folder structure in the Documents folder for 2021 .
- I have posted the meeting notes and slide deck , and presentation to the appropriate folders.
- I have updated the Event Calendar to reflect all SGWG meetings in 2021.
- Note that there is a meeting on December 28, 2021 that will likely eventually be removed or moved up to accommodate holidays.
- We will be meeting every fourth Tuesday, once per month. Next meeting is February 23, 2021. I will send out a reminder.
- Meeting link and password have not changed from the ones used on the 26th. Registration link is in the Events Calendar if you are not registered or wish to refresh your calendar with the updated schedule.
Thank you all for your continued passion and participation. Looking forward to 2021.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.