Share this page:

file CA Baseline Governance Stream Meeting - Friday October 29th, 2-3pm EST

2 years 5 months ago #7273 by Michael Savage
Hi all!

I had sent out the agenda for this Friday's meeting a couple days ago but for some reason it never showed up on the forum, even though I received confirmation it was posted. Sorry about that! Here are the notes from the meeting:

Attendees:

Michael Savage
Joan Harper
Randy Nonay
Elliot Silver
Harsh Sharma
Ken Sinn
Shamil Nizamov
Thomas Zhou

The group discussed the content which could/should be added to the evolving Pitch Deck we have been working on, and are now returning to more fulsomely as we are eager to get in front of jurisdictional groups. Group provided input and draft content to be included as 'boiler-plate' for jurisdictional standards communications/catalogues as well as input on content to explain our ask of jurisdictions when it comes to methods of derivation (i.e. what do we mean when we ask for endorsement via derivation). Please see slides 30 and 31 of the Governance Deck uploaded here:

infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/resources/docs/hl7/canadian-core-profiles/3786-ca-governance-call-gg-discussion-2021-10-29

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.