Share this page:

check IHE Canada 2020-2021 Board Report -- community review

2 years 11 months ago #6798 by Derek Ritz
Hi all -- and thank you to those who attended the IHE Canada community meeting to review our 2020-2021 activity report to the IHE Board. The version that was voted on and accepted by the community, with edits, is found here:

IHE Canada 2020-2021 Activity Report to the IHE Board (FINAL)

It will be presented to the IHE International GDC and the Board.
Have a great weekend, everyone... and stay safe and well,
Derek

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 11 months ago #6790 by Derek Ritz
Hi everyone -- and sorry to be late with this -- here is a draft IHE Canada 2020-2021 Activity Report that we'll be discussing on tomorrow's community call. We will review the report and I will welcome feedback on it before we present it to the IHE International Board next month.

IHE Canada 2020-2021 Activity Report to the IHE Board

Warmest regards, and stay safe and well,
Derek

2 years 11 months ago #6765 by Derek Ritz
Hi all -- it is the time of the year when IHE Canada makes its annual report to the IHE International Board. We will have a community review meeting on Friday Apr-23 2021 at 3pm EDT. At this meeting, I'll step through this year's board report and will welcome feedback and suggestions from the community before it is submitted to the IHE International Board.

Register in advance for this meeting:
infoway-inforoute.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJErduusrz8sGtK96PZlgKgsuv6NyUWcq27z
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

I'm looking forward to seeing you next Friday.
Warmest regards, and stay safe and well, everyone,
Derek

PS: I'll share a copy of the draft report ahead of the meeting so folks can peruse it before the call.

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.