Share this page:

file Crosspost - New SIIMCast - Using IHE SDC on FHIR.

4 years 1 month ago #5726 by Derek Ritz
What a great SIIM podcast (as always!). Well done, Joel and Alex... and Jason, this is such a cool resource. I highly recommend to others in our IHE Canada to visit the link and listen to the terrific content that's there! :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 1 month ago #5722 by Andrea MacLean
Congratulations Jason, SIIM, Alex and Joel on this great podcast. Every time I hear about this work, I learn something new.

I really appreciated the follow up linkages to past SIIM podcasts (like the one on FHIR) and the insights that Alex and Joel shared on the challenges with lossless transforms and importance of semantic interoperability.

I know that Alex and Joel were at the IHE connectathon as referenced at the end of the podcast and I am excited to hear the update at the March 4 meeting of the IHE Canada Community (infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/forum/223-integrating-the-healthcare-enterprise-ihe/3217-ihe-canada-101-webinar-mar-4-12-00-13-00-est#5694)

My only parting comment for Alex: It is not "if" this work is successful, but rather "when".

Great job everyone.

Thanks again Jason, to you and SIIM for these podcasts and for making them so widely available. The new length was just perfect for the commute home.

Andrea

4 years 1 month ago #5714 by Jason Nagels
Hi All -

A new SIIMCast has been posted in which we discuss using IHE SDC on FHIR.

siimcast.libsyn.com/using-ihe-sdc-on-fhir

The total runtime of the episode is 22 mins.

Thx,
J

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.