Share this page:

file Radiotherapy System Vendor Root OID - to be reposted

3 years 9 months ago #6163 by Donghui Yin
Thanks Joel!

Yes, I will delete the posts/documents, and start over again, after I have all the details sorted out with my jurisdictional representative.

Best regards,

Donghui

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 9 months ago #6156 by Joel Francis
Hi Donghui,

After all the suggested changes, I would encourage you to delete and then re-post the latest updated OID request from that you have. I will wait a few days more for you and the community to respond to all the questions that were discussed.

Thanks,

Joel

3 years 9 months ago #6145 by Donghui Yin
Thanks Randy.

I have updated the application document and the post under Contact Person/Information. Now the emails for the contact and the responsible body are different. I'll check with you on FHIR later.

Shall I un-publish the document and re-publish it again when all things are sorted out?

To answer your question: Are you planning on using this OID in Alberta? We are a manufacturer of a novel MR-guided radiotherapy system, and therefore our customers will be hospitals all over the world.That does include Alberta hospitals. In fact, Alberta may be strategically important to us.

Thanks again for your help!

Donghui

3 years 9 months ago #6143 by Randy Nonay
Hi,

Normally a request like this should be brought through your jurisdictional representative - we are all there to help you get the request information correct. :-) (You can find the contact information here: infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/component/edocman/oids/2776-jurisdictional-representatives-oids )

It is recommended that the "contact person" and "responsible body" emails be different. Typically the responsible bosy/org email would be to a common mailbox of the organization, while the contact is to a specific person. When they are the same, if for some reason that email becomes inactive, then there is no way to contact the OID owner.

Are you planning on using this OID in Alberta? If so, you need to take additional steps to get any OID recognized (We ahve a specific process to follow for Alberta so we can keep track of vendors).

Let me know if you need any help with next steps.

Randy

3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #6141 by Donghui Yin
(to be reposted with updated details).
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Donghui Yin. Reason: (to be reposted with updated details).

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.