Share this page:

file HL7 Canada Council Elections 2020

4 years 2 months ago #5699 by Ron Parker
Hello Everyone. My self-nomination form for HL7 Canada Affiliate chair is available here

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #5690 by Cindy Jiang
I've posted my self-nomination form here . Look forward to having the opportunity to continue serving the Standards community through the HL7 Canada Council!
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Cindy Jiang.

4 years 2 months ago #5679 by Joel Francis
Gentle reminder that the nomination period for the elections will end on Feb 17th 2020. I encourage members of the community to submit their nominations or self nominations on or before the deadline.

4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 1 month ago #5658 by Joel Francis
Canada Health Infoway (Infoway) operating under the business name of HL7 Canada is a formally recognized Affiliate of Health Level Seven (HL7) International. Infoway holds legal and financial responsibility for the domestic and international activities of HL7 Canada. As the Affiliate, it is entitled to an assigned number of votes on HL7 technical and administrative ballots and Board positions, as published on InfoCentral.

The HL7 Canada Council Members Terms of Reference, can be found here: HL7 Canada Terms of Reference 2020
The HL7 Canada Affiliate Chair Role & Responsibilities can be found here: HL7 Affiliate Chair - Role and Responsibilities 2020

Infoway is currently hosting the elections for:
• HL7 Canada Council Member-at-Large (two) positions (each two-year terms).
o Private sector representative
o Public sector representative
• HL7 Canada Affiliate Chair (two-year term)

The election timelines are as follows:
The election process will begin with a two-week nomination period which will end Feb 17th, 2020
Voting period of two weeks Feb 24th – March 3rd, 2020
Voting results announced on March 4th, 2020

Eligible candidates may be nominated or may choose to self-nominate completing the appropriate forms below and uploading them into the Document section of the HL7 Canada Community and posting a reply to this forum post.

HL7 Canada Council Voting Member Election Form 2020 [Completed forms upload to Council members ]
HL7 Canada Affiliate Chair Election Form 2020 [Completed forms uploaded to Affiliate Chair ]

TIP: How to upload a linked document to a forum

We look forward to a record number of nominations in the form of diverse, talented leaders that want to be involved in continuing to shape the HL7 Canada Community.
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Joel Francis.

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.